Archives/4. Faculty, Staff, and Board Members
Record Group Term
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Overview Harold Hamilton Kerr served as a member of Northeastern University's Corporation (1942-1963), Board of Trustees (1945-1963), and Committee on Development (1945-1963). In recognition of his services, Northeastern University named the faculty center at 96 The Fenway in honor of Kerr on October 28, 1975. He also served as president, treasurer, and director of Boston Gear Works, Inc., in 1940-1947. In addition, he was a member (1937-1947) and vice-president (1940-1944) of the National Metal...