Robert Erickson papers
Robert Erickson (1901-1989) was born in Fitchburg, MA and graduated from Northeastern University's School of Engineering in 1926. He earned an M.S. in Business Administration from Boston University in 1930. While attending Northeastern, he was known as the most active man in his class. He was a member of the student senate, played drums in the school orchestra, and was an enthusiastic participant in his fraternity, Beta Gamma Epsilon.
- 1922-1984 (bulk 1922-1926)
- Erickson, Robert, 1901-1989 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is unrestricted.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use:
Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the University Archivist.
0.50 cubic feet (2 containers)
System of Arrangement:
Arranged in one alphabetical sequence.
- Finding aid for the Robert Erickson Papers
- Finding aid prepared by Peter Rawson
- October 1998
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.