Albert James Augustine papers
Albert James Augustine attended Northeastern University from 1931-1935, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Augustine, Albert James (Person)
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is unrestricted.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use:
Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the University Archivist.
0.15 cubic feet (1 container)
System of Arrangement:
Arranged in one alphabetical sequence.
- Finding aid for the Albert James Augustine Papers
- Finding aid prepared by Amy Bosworth
- April 2000
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.