Clyde F. Joslyn papers and memorabilia
Clyde Frederic Joslyn attended Northeastern University as an accounting major, graduating in 1939 with a Bachelor of Science from the College of Business Administration. While a student at Northeastern, Joslyn was a member of many student organizations and a leader in several: a feature editor for the Northeastern News, the president of Phi Beta Alpha fraternity, a trumpet player in the band and Musical Club, and a member of the Junior Prom Committee, the International Relations Club, the Cauldron staff, and the Sigma Society, which is the honor society of the College of Business Administration. Clyde Joslyn died in March 2002.
- ca. 1929-1987
- Joslyn, Clyde F. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is unrestricted.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use:
Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the University Archivist.
0.15 cubic feet (1 container)
System of Arrangement:
Arranged in one alphabetical sequence.
- College students -- Massachusetts -- Boston
- College students -- Recreation
- Greek letter societies
- Joslyn, Clyde F.
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.) -- Alumni and alumnae
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.) -- Bands
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.) -- Insignia
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.) -- Societies, etc.
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.) -- Students
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). Class of 1939
- Phi Beta Alpha. Northeastern University Chapter
- Finding aid for the Clyde F. Joslyn Papers and Memorabilia
- Finding aid prepared by Molly Overholt
- May 2002
- Language of description
- Description is in English.