William Lieberman papers
William Lieberman attended Northeastern University between 1964 and 1968. He majored in biology and went to work in the field of transportation. He currently resides in San Francisco, CA. He wrote Chapter 5, "The Winthrop Loop", in Robert C. Stanley's Narrow Gauge: The Story of the Boston, Revere Beach and Lynn Railroads, (Cambridge, Mass.: Boston Railway Association, Inc., 1980), available in the Northeastern University library.
- 1964-2001 (bulk 1964-1968)
- Lieberman, William (Person)
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is unrestricted.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use:
Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the University Archivist.
0.15 cubic feet (1 container)
System of Arrangement:
Arranged in one alphabetical sequence.
- Finding aid for the William Lieberman Papers
- Finding aid prepared by Patsy Baudion
- November 2003
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.