Robert C. Campbell papers
Robert C. Campbell (RCC) was born on April 12, 1920 and graduated from Northeastern University (NU) with an honors degree in Business Administration in 1943. During his time at NU, he was a member of Gamma Phi Kappa, the Sigma Society, the Class Executive Council, and the United States Marine Corps Reserves. He did his Co-op work at R.L. Polk and Co., Weil, Pearson and Co., and the First National Bank of Boston. He was inducted into the NU Golden Graduates Society in 1993. In the 2005 NU Alumni Directory, he was listed as a business entrepreneur and founder of Campbell Enterprises. He died on April 16, 2005.
- Campbell, Robert C. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is unrestricted.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use:
Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the University Archivist.
.15 cubic feet (1 container)
System of Arrangement:
Arranged in alphabetical order.
- Campbell, Robert C.
- Commencement ceremonies
- Gamma Phi Kappa. Northeastern University Chapter
- Greek letter societies
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.)
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.) -- Alumni and alumnae
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). Class of 1943
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). College of Business Administration
- Finding aid for the Robert C. Campbell Papers
- Finding aid prepared by Hanna Clutterbuck
- June 2006
- Language of description
- Description Is In English