Nicholas D. Corsano papers
Nicholas D. Corsano was born on August 4, 1904 in the North End, Boston. He graduated from the Northeastern University School of Engineering in 1926, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering. Most of his working career was spent with Boston Building Department as an inspector and construction supervisor. He became a co-chairman of the joint 1925-1926 Northeastern reunion committee in 1987, devoting considerable time to documenting class meetings and communicating with alumni around the country. The University recognized his efforts with the W. Erwin Story Citation for outstanding alumni volunteerism in 1991. Corsano died in Mattapan, Massachusetts in April 2003 at age 98.
- Corsano, Nicholas D. (Person)
Language of Materials
The collection is entirely in English.
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is unrestricted.
0.7 cubic feet (2 containers)
System of Arrangement:
Arranged in one alphabetical sequence.
- Oral History Project - Corsano, Nicholas: Transcript, 1995 (A36, Box 4, Folder 31)
- Class reunions
- Corsano, Nicholas D., 1904-2003
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.) -- Alumni and alumnae
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). Alumni Association
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). Office of Alumni Relations
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- Massachusetts -- Boston
- Finding aid for the Nicholas D. Corsano Papers
- Finding aid prepared by Migyeong Geum
- November 2012
- Language of description
- Description is in English.