Showing Collections: 11 - 16 of 16
Overview In 2001, the office of University Development and the Office of Alumni Relations merged under the name Office of Institutional Advancement. The Office of Institutional Advancement is responsible for overseeing the staff, budget, and operations of all alumni, corporate, and development activities.
Overview The Office of Institutional Research and Data Administration collects data for and about Northeastern University. Overseen by the Office of the Provost, the statistics the Office compiles are used to analyze and improve the institution as a whole, in order to better benefit students, faculty, alumni, staff and the outside community. Prior to being called the Office of Institutional Research and Data Administration, or OIR, the Office went through several name changes. From the years 1959-1961,...
Overview Compiled by Northeastern University's Office of Public Relations, the scrapbooks consist entirely of newspaper clippings, mostly from Boston and regional newspapers, concerning news items related to or involving Northeastern University and its faculty, staff, students, and alumni.
Overview Asa S. Knowles, Northeastern University's (NU) third president, created the Office of University Development (OUD) in 1959 to increase NU's resources through fundraising activities and campaigns. These activities include Planned Giving, which encourages bequests, annuities, trusts, and life income agreements; Corporation and Foundations, which promotes capital gifts and grants from corporations, foundations, and other organizations; Alumni and Friends, which manages donations from former...
Overview This collection contains nine slide shows and accompanying audio cassettes developed for the Office of Admissions, Alumni Relations, Northeastern Corporation meetings, Founders Day, and National Council meetings.
Overview Robert C. Campbell (RCC) was born on April 12, 1920 and graduated from Northeastern University (NU) with an honors degree in Business Administration in 1943. During his time at NU, he was a member of Gamma Phi Kappa, the Sigma Society, the Class Executive Council, and the United States Marine Corps Reserves. He did his Co-op work at R.L. Polk and Co., Weil, Pearson and Co., and the First National Bank of Boston. He was inducted into the NU Golden Graduates Society in 1993. In the 2005 NU Alumni...
- Names: Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.) -- Alumni and alumnae X
- College students -- Massachusetts -- Boston 3
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- Massachusetts -- Boston 3
- Class reunions 2
- College students -- Recreation 2
- Commencement ceremonies -- Massachusetts -- Boston 2
- Educational fund raising 2
- Greek letter societies 2
- Baccalaureate addresses -- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- College graduates -- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- College publications -- Massachusetts 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Education, Cooperative -- Massachusetts 1
- Engineering students -- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- Greek Letter societies 1
- Oral History 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- Societies, etc. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans 1 ∧ less