Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview The Forsyth family of Roxbury, Massachusetts, founded the Forsyth Dental Infirmary for Children in 1910. Recognizing that oral hygiene was a key factor in controlling dental disease, the family established The Forsyth School for Dental Hygienists in 1916. In 1948, the school entered into an affiliation with Tufts University. In 1962, it became affiliated with Northeastern University, and in September 1963, the first class was admitted. The Northeastern-Forsyth partnership offered dental hygiene...
Overview In 1997, the College of Nursing merged with the Bouvé College of Health Sciences, continuing its graduate and undergraduate programs as the School of Nursing within Bouvé. The merger was intended to raise the profile of health sciences programs at Northeastern and to improve opportunities for collaboration across the health sciences. In 1995, the College of Nursing, along with the Boston-based Center for Community Health Education and Research (CCHER), founded the Health Careers Academy, a high...
- Names: Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). Bouvé College of Health Sciences X