Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Overview The Northeastern University (NU) Libraries began as a small collection of books that comprised the library at the Berkeley Street YMCA. Myra White was appointed the first NU librarian in the mid-1930s. By 1953, NU had its own library building, Dodge Hall. Roland H. Moody became the first director of NU's library and led the library in a period of expansion and reorganization that reflected NU's educational aims; collection size more than doubled, staff and budgets grew, and the library engaged...
Dates: 1913-2012 (bulk 1970s-1990s)