Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview The Boston Coalition of Black Women, Inc. was founded as the Boston Chapter of the National Coalition of 100 Black Women to provide African American women in Boston with a social and political forum. Founding members included: Vivian Beard, Joan Wallace Benjamin, Carol Nicholson Bolling, Patricia Bush, Callie Crossley, Alice Delgardo, Barbara Edelin, Carolyn Golden Hebsgaard, Karen Holmes Ward, Deborah Jackson, Vickie Jones, Dani Monroe, Deborah Murphy, Carolyn Sawyer, Dianne Young, and Dianne...
Overview The Office of Educational Opportunity Programs and Service-Learning (OEOP/SL) at Northeastern University (NU) was established in the 1993-94 academic year. Holly M. Carter, whose career at NU began in 1973, became dean of the OEOP/SL. The OEOP/SL was charged with: 1) coordinating University-wide community service-learning initiatives; 2) serving as a clearinghouse for internal and external community service-learning resources and information; 3) developing initiatives in community...
- Subject: Mentoring in social service X
- Boston Coalition of Black Women, Inc. 1
- Carter, Holly Maze 1
- National Coalition of 100 Black Women (U.S.) 1
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.) -- Faculty 1
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.) -- Graduate students 1
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.) -- Students 1
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). Office of Educational Opportunity Programs and Service Learning 1
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). Office of Educational Opportunity Programs and Service-Learning 1
- Shaw, Sarah Ann 1
- Smith, Beverly Jean 1
- Watson, Denise 1 ∧ less