Skip to main content

Electronics Research Laboratory reports

 Unprocessed
Identifier: Z00-012

Content Description

These reports should be catalogued and shelved with Faculty and Related Publications. The collection consists of 15 lab reports from the Electronics Research Laboratory at Northeastern University's College of Engineering, spanning the years 1954-1964. The reports were prepared for the Electronics Research Directorate at the Air Force Cambridge Research Center. The Air Force Cambridge Research Center was part of the United States Air Force Air Research and Development Command in Bedford, MA. Northeastern University's (NU) College of Engineering was founded in 1909, when the Evening Institute of the Boston YMCA began to offer day courses in engineering. In 1948, the College began participating in sponsored research projects, including with the U.S. Air Force Air Research and Development Command. Accessioned 2000 Aug 15. 44/4

Restrictions Apply

No

Use Restrictions

Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the University Archivist.

Dates

  • 1954-1964

Extent

0.35 Cubic Feet (0.35 cubic feet in 1 manuscript box.)