Record Group Term
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Unprocessed — Box 1: 
Overview The Division of Academic Computing began in 1987 as a continuation of the academic computer services initiated by Dr. Knowles in 1959 with the purchase of the University's first computer and the establishment of the Computation Center, a support service for the research and teaching needs of faculty, research personnel, graduate students and some undergraduates. In 1981, the Computation Center was reorganized to reflect its growing importance. Its name changed to Academic Computer Services...