Bachelors' thesis collection
The collection contains theses written by undergraduate engineering students at Northeastern University between 1914 and 1953.
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is unrestricted.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use:
Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the University Archivist.
78.00 cubic feet (78 containers)
System of Arrangement:
Arranged chronologically, then alphabetically by author's last name.
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- College students' writings, American -- Massachusetts -- Boston
- Dissertations, Academic -- Massachusetts -- Boston
- Electric engineering
- Engineering students -- Education -- Massachusetts -- Boston
- Engineers -- Education -- Massachusetts -- Boston
- Engineers' writings, American -- Massachusetts -- Boston
- Industrial engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Municipal engineering
- Northeastern College (Boston, Mass.). Co-operative School of Engineering
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). School of Engineering
- Structural engineering
- Finding aid for the Bachelors Theses Collection
- Finding aid prepared by Joan D. Krizack
- November 1996
- Language of description
- Description is in English.