Corporations and Foundations records
Northeastern University's Office of University Advancement was established in 1959 and includes the division of Corporations and Foundations, which promotes capital gifts and grants from corporations, foundations, and other organizations. Its efforts have resulted in funding for new buildings, expanded academic offerings, professorships, and scholarships at Northeastern University.
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). Office of University Advancement. Corporations and Foundations (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access:
Records are closed for 25 years from the date of their creation, unless researchers have written permission from the creating office.
53 cubic feet (59 containers)
System of Arrangement:
The collection is arranged in one alphabetical sequence by donor name or Northeastern University program.
30/2-3, 32/4, 33/2, 34/4, 35/1, 35/3
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.) -- Benefactors
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.) -- Buildings
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.) -- Endowments
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.) -- Funds and scholarships
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). Office of Advancement. Corporations and Foundations
- Finding aid for the Corporations and Foundations Records
- Finding aid prepared by Maureen Mahoney; updated by Ellen Lassiter; updated by Abigail Cramer; updated by Migyeong Geum
- August 2002, March 2006, May 2006, July 2006, May 2007, May 2011, October 2012
- Language of description
- Description is in English.