Office of Conference and Event Planning records
During the 1960s and early 1970s, the Office of the President was responsible for coordinating and overseeing all building dedications and major events. In the mid 1970s, this responsibility was transferred to the Office of University Functions, renamed the Office of Special Events when President Kenneth G. Ryder began his administration. During the 1990s, the Office of Special Events was renamed the Office of Conference and Event Planning.
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is unrestricted.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use:
Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the University Archivist.
- 1976-1979 Paul F. Cowan
- 1980-2001 Suzanne J. Leidel
- 2001- Kathleen Newberry
- Paul F. Cowan
- Suzanne J. Leidel
- Kathleen Newberry
2.50 cubic feet (4 containers)
System of Arrangement:
- Frederick, Antoinette, "Northeastern University, Coming of Age: The Ryder Years 1975-1989". Boston: Northeastern University Press, 1995, p. 217 and 299.
- Finding aid for the Office of Conference and Event Planning Records
- Finding aid prepared by Linda W. Hom; updated by Abigail Cramer
- April 2001, November 2012
- Language of description
- Description is in English.