Twenty-Five Year Associates records
In April 1955, President Carl S. Ell invited 46 members of the faculty and staff (active and retired) who had worked together at Northeastern for 25 years to lunch with him at Longwood Towers on May 3, 1955. This marked the first gathering of the group, which would later be formally titled the Twenty-Five-Year Associates. The group was founded "to maintain the close friendly relationships which have contributed to the welfare of the University and the happiness of the Northeastern family over the years."
- 1967-1995 (bulk 1975-1992)
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is unrestricted.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use:
Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the University Archivist.
.17 cubic feet (1 container)
System of Arrangement:
Arranged in one alphabetical sequence by subject.
- Finding aid for the Twenty-Five Year Associates Records
- Finding aid prepared by Jeanine Rees
- August 2004
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.