William Lindsay ledger
Ledger of deposits in a Saint Louis bank for transmittal through Belfast Banking Company. These sums were transferred by immigrants to individuals in Ireland. Also includes a small section of withdrawals from I. and E. Corderoy, London.
- Lindsay, William (Person)
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is unrestricted.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use:
Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the University Archivist.
.25 cubic feet (1 container)
System of Arrangement:
Arranged in one alphabetical sequence.
- Finding aid for the William Lindsay Ledger
- Finding aid prepared by Archives Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.