Gay W. Milbrandt medals
Gay W. Milbrandt graduated from Northeastern University's (NU) College of Engineering in 1935. He set indoor and outdoor records at NU in shot put that lasted for over 20 years. He was captain of the track team in 1933-34 and won the Alumni Track Trophy that year as its most valuable member.
- Milbrandt, Gay W. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is unrestricted.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use:
Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the University Archivist.
0.24 cubic feet (1 container)
System of Arrangement:
Arranged in one alphabetical sequence.
- Finding aid for the Gay W. Milbrandt Medals
- Finding aid prepared by Joan Krizack
- June 1998
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.