Robert B. MacGregor papers
Robert B. MacGregor graduated from Northeastern University's College of Engineering in 1947. MacGregor was an industrial engineering major and a Lieutenant in the United States Naval Reserve from 1942-1946, as well as a member of the Camera Club.
- MacGregor, Robert B. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is unrestricted.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use:
Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the University Archivist.
0.15 cubic feet (1 container)
System of Arrangement:
Arranged in one alphabetical sequence.
- Finding aid for the Robert B. MacGregor Papers
- Finding aid prepared by Ellen Lassiter
- April 2007
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.