Wilfred A. Young papers
Northeastern University alumnus Wilfred A. Young was born on February 16th, 1901. He attended High School in Windham, Connecticut, and later graduated from the Northeastern College of Engineering in 1923 with a degree in Electrical Engineering. Young later resided in West Hartford, Connecticut working as a Sales Engineer for Bernard M. Packard Company in Hamden, Connecticut. In 1967, he became the President of Northeastern University's Alumni Club of Connecticut. He passed away on April 11th, 1992 at age 91.
- Young, Wilfred A., 1901-1992 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials entirely in English.
Conditions Governing Access:
This collection is unrestricted.
0.15 cubic feet (1 container, 1 flat file folder)
System of Arrangement:
This collection is arranged alphabetically.
- NU Publications, 1923 Cauldron.
- NU Publications, 1969 Alumni Directory.
- Rootsweb, "Social Security Death Index." Last modified December 20, 2011. Accessed November 1, 2011. http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi–bin/ssdi.cgi.
- Finding aid for the Wilfred A. Young Papers
- Finding aid prepared by William Bratches
- Language of description
- Description is in English.