Greater Boston Business Council records
Founded in 1991, the mission of the Greater Boston Business Council (GBBC) is to foster and promote the vitality and productivity of the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender (LGBTQ) business and professional community in the greater Boston area, thereby contributing to the economic welfare of the general Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The Council holds monthly dinner meetings and networking parties, as well as additional social events and a yearly Awards for Excellence gala. In addition, the GBBC publishes a bimonthly newsletter, the Business Counselor. The Council is sponsored by Art's Dune Tours, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Cambridge Trust Company, Eastern Bank, and TD Bank. Membership levels include student, individual, and business.
- Greater Boston Business Council (Organization)
Language of Materials
Materials entirely in English.
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is unrestricted.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use:
Copyright restrictions may apply.
2.70 cubic feet (4 containers)
System of Arrangement:
Organized into two series: Series 1. Board of Directors and Series 2. Publications.
Immediate Source of Acquisition:
Received from Paul Anagnostos on September 2, 2015.
Further accruals are expected.
- Awards for Excellence. 2002, Box 1, Folder 9.
- Greater Boston Business Council. Accessed October 29, 2015. http://gbbc.org/.
- Finding aid for the Greater Boston Business Council Records
- Finding aid prepared by Daniel J. Lavoie II
- March 2016
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.