Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview The School of Law (Evening Division) Student Council met for the first time in the spring of 1947 and continued meeting until 1953, when the School of Law closed.
Overview Student extracurricular activities at Northeastern University began in 1917 with the publication of the senior yearbook, the Cauldron. The Department of Student Activities was formed in 1921 and was comprised of a publicity division, the athletic association, and miscellaneous divisional activities. The Division of Music was added later, and by 1925 included a Band, Concert Orchestra, Glee Club and Dramatic Club. The Student Council began in the 1920s. By 1959, the Department of Student...
Dates: 1941-2010 (bulk 1980-1995)
- Subject: College student government -- Massachusetts -- Boston X
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.) -- Bands 1
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.) -- Societies, etc. 1
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). School of Law 1
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). School of Law Student Council 1
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). Student Activities Office 1
- Reserve Officers' Training Corps 1 ∧ less