School of Law Student Council records
The School of Law (Evening Division) Student Council met for the first time in the spring of 1947 and continued meeting until 1953, when the School of Law closed.
Conditions Governing Access:
The collection is unrestricted.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use:
Requests for permission to publish material from this collection should be discussed with the University Archivist.
0.15 cubic feet (1 container)
System of Arrangement:
Arranged in one alphabetical sequence.
- Finding aid for the School of Law Student Council Records
- Finding aid prepared by Gabriel L. Daniels
- April 2001
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.