Human Resources Management records
Human Resource Management aims "to attract, reward and retain a high-quality faculty and staff to meet the university's educational mission." The office is responsible for the university's compensation and benefits programs, employment and employee relations, human resources information systems, and training and development programs for the university community.
- 1963-2005 (bulk 1967-1995)
Language of Materials
Materials entirely in English.
Conditions Governing Access:
Records are closed for 25 years from the date of their creation unless researchers have written permission from the creating office.
Conditions Governing Reproduction and Use:
Copyright restrictions may apply. Contact the University Archivist for more information.
.70 cubic feet (2 containers)
System of Arrangement:
Arranged alphabetically by subject.
Immediate Source of Acquisition:
Materials were transferred from Human Resources Management.
- "About HRM." http://www.northeastern.edu/hrm/abouthrm/welcome.html
- Finding aid for the Human Resources Management Records
- Finding aid prepared by Cynthia Rufo
- March 19, 2009
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Description is in English.