Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Overview Charles Joseph Collazzo (CJC) was a professor of marketing in the College of Business Administration at Northeastern University, ca. 1962-1984. He was also an alumnus of Northeastern University (College of Liberal Arts, 1943) and a World War II veteran. CJC served on many University committees, including the Graduate Council, ca. 1979-1981; the Library Operations Committee in the 1970s and 1980s; the Library Planning Committee, ca. 1980-1984; and the Search Committee for the Director and Dean...
Overview Northeastern University's (NU) College of Business Administration was established in 1922 as a conventional four-year program leading to the Baccalaureate Degree in Science. It was the second day college at NU. In 1924, the college adapted its programs of instruction to the five-year Cooperative Education Plan. In 1960, NU's evening School of Business merged with the day College of Business Administration. The evening program began in 1907 as the School of Commerce and Finance of the Greater...
Overview The Institute of Taxation (IT) existed ca. 1955-1965 under the auspices of the Northeastern University College of Business Administration, with ties to the Division of Continuing Education. In the 1950s and 1960s, IT presented a series of tax forums as an opportunity for continuing education for local tax professionals. The Federal Tax Forums and Federal Tax Institutes were presented in conjunction with the professional accounting societies of New England. The Massachusetts Tax Forums were...
Overview Northeastern University was founded in 1898 as a primarily commuter school with an all-male student body focusing on engineering and law programs. Since then, the University has expanded and now has six basic colleges, graduate and undergraduate programs in a wide variety of fields, and a diverse student body. The photographic collection reflects the history and development of the University from the early 1900s to the present day, including the expansion of Northeastern's physical plant and...
Dates: 1903-2009 (bulk 1950s-2009)
Overview Robert C. Campbell (RCC) was born on April 12, 1920 and graduated from Northeastern University (NU) with an honors degree in Business Administration in 1943. During his time at NU, he was a member of Gamma Phi Kappa, the Sigma Society, the Class Executive Council, and the United States Marine Corps Reserves. He did his Co-op work at R.L. Polk and Co., Weil, Pearson and Co., and the First National Bank of Boston. He was inducted into the NU Golden Graduates Society in 1993. In the 2005 NU Alumni...
Overview The University Honors Program was established on a university-wide basis in 1986 in order to attract and retain the brightest students to Northeastern University. Honors students take several honors courses and have access to cultural events, conferences, internships, and other opportunities. To receive the College Honors Project Distinction (upon completion of the project) or the University Honors Program Distinction (upon completion of the project and six honors courses, including one honors...
Dates: 1981-2006 (bulk 1997-2005)
- Names: Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). College of Business Administration X
- College athletes -- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- College buildings -- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- College campuses -- Massachusetts 1
- College presidents -- Inauguration 1
- College presidents -- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- College sports -- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- College students' writings, American -- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- United States 1
- Greek letter societies 1
- Marketing -- Study and teaching 1
- Marketing research 1
- Student activities -- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- Student protesters -- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- Students -- Political activity -- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- Tax consultants -- Education (Continuing Education) -- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- Taxation -- Massachusetts -- Congresses 1
- Taxation -- Study and Teaching -- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- Taxation -- United States -- Congresses 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- Massachusetts -- Boston 1
- Universities and colleges -- Employees 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1 ∧ less