Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Harvey "Chet" Krentzman graduated from Northeastern University with a degree in Engineering in 1949. He received his MBA from the Harvard Business School in 1952, and in 1954 he established the Advanced Management Associates, Inc., a management company providing consultant services to small businesses. In 1959 he was invited to start the Small Business Institute at the Northeastern University Office of Adult and Continuing Education. From the 1960s through the early 1980s, he ran a number of...
Overview The Sigma Epsilon Rho Honor Society at Northeastern University was established on April 11, 1927 in the School of Commerce and Finance (renamed the School of Business in 1928) to encourage academic success, promote the advancement of its members, and support high moral, professional, and scholastic ideals. The fraternity suffered a period of near inactivity between 1940 and 1950, but was revived in 1951. In 1957, the bylaws were rewritten to reflect the School of Business's incorporation into...
Overview William Joseph Mulcahy, Jr. attended Northeastern from 1963-1968, graduating from University College with a Bachelor of Science degree.
- Subject: Business education -- Massachusetts -- Boston X
- Krentzman, Harvey C. 1
- Krentzman, Harvey C., 1926-2005 1
- Mackey, Alan 1
- Mulcahy, William Joseph 1
- Mulcahy, William Joseph, Jr. 1
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). Class of 1968 1
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). School of Business -- Societies, etc. 1
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). School of Commerce and Finance -- Societies, etc. 1
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). School of Continuing Education 1
- Northeastern University (Boston, Mass.). Small Business Institute 1
- Sigma Epsilon Rho Honor Society (Northeastern University) 1
- Sigma Epsilon Rho Honor Society. Northeastern University Chapter 1
- Smaller Business Association of New England 1
- United States. Senate. Select Committee on Small Business 1 ∧ less